Friday, February 19, 2010

Starting Over..

I have fallen from the "Raw Vegan Wagon" for the last 2 weeks..and i'm not proud of myself..this does not make me a bad person but im very very dissapointed in myself..and right now im struggling to get back on it. I really struggle, with understanding, how it is that I can believe in anything as much as I believe in the Raw Vegan lifestyle, and still REALLY struggle with staying raw. When i think about it, it's really not that bizzare..because i've been having cooked food for the last 25 years of my life and i do understand that it is not that easy..it takes practice, patience, time, management and support. I understand this and therefore i'm not beating myself up over this slack. But i know that i have to pick myself up and do it over again. And if i fall again, i will pick myself up again and start over again..and again..and again..and again..until i get it right. Because that's how it works in real life..that's how it works when we want to achieve something..its hard work and i have to learn not to give up and presevere..and I am really blessed because i have a husband that even though he doesn't eat raw food and hates veggies, he still supports me..YAY! So starting 20th february 2010 i am going to start again on my raw food journey and my 21 day challenge of waking up at 5 am!!! Gambate!


No comments:

Post a Comment