Friday, February 19, 2010

Teluk Cempedak - Kuantan

For those of you who didn't know already..I LOVE the beach!!! I absolutely adore the feeling of standing there on the beach and soaking up the wind, the smell of the sea, the sun, the sand..everything! Everything about the beach enthrals me...and nearly all of my holidays are spent on a beach..and thus for my latest vacation, my family and i went to teluk cempedak kuantan! So here are 2 photos! i'll update the other photos when they've been edited!



This is called the 'boat house' where the hotel guests can have drinks while enjoying the beach or sunset...



This photo is taken in front of the hotel room..there's the beach!

Overall, teluk cempedak is a great place to unwind because it has a fabulous white sandy beach, huge waves, medium strong wind, beautiful view, good hotel (hyatt), a hip and happening bazaar and night life just beside the hotel, and its just 3 hours away!

No comments:

Post a Comment