Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rasulullah went through a lot of hardship for who?


FOR US. And what are we doing now? 
Nothing. Are we practicing His sunnahs? All praises to Allah, NO! We’re not. So are we going to sit there and just say “I love Nabi Muhammad SAW” ONLY? 
Rasulullah slept with no pillows at all. Do we deserve the pillow to sleep on? DO WE? 
All praises to Allah people. Why can’t we cry when we hear Rasulullah’s hard ship for us. Why? 
When Rasulullah cried, one of the sahabahs asked Him, Why are you crying ya Rasulullah? And He answered “I’m sad for those who follow my sunnahs but didn’t managed to see me.”
HE TEARED FOR US. EVEN BEFORE WE’RE BORN IN THIS WORLD.
And do we remmber Him every second of our life? Who are we remembering instead? Our girlfriend. Our boyfriend. Our friends! LIKE AS IF IT THEY WENT THROUGH HARDSHIP FOR US.
Oh Allah, forgive my sins ya Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment