Monday, March 14, 2011



O Allah, by Your Knowledge of the unseen and by Your Power over creation , let me live if You know that life is good for me , and let me die if You know that death is good for me . O Allah , I ask You to grant me fear of You in private and in public . I ask you for the word of truth in times of contentment and anger . I ask You for moderation in wealth and in poverty . I ask you for blessings never ceasing and the coolness of my eye (i .e . pleasure) that never ends . I ask You for pleasure after Your Judgment and I ask You for a life of coolness after death . I ask You for the delight of gazing upon Your Face and the joy of meeting You without any harm and misleading trials befalling me. O Allah, dress us with the beauty of Faith , and make us guides who are upon (correct) guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment