Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Officially depressed

Bad night..
Bad morning..
Bad
Bad
Bad
im officially depressed
everything is going wrong with my relationship this week
my mom haven't talk to me for 2 weeks
i had a big and deep argument with my husband
my friends are pissed at me
all happening at the same time..
all i want to do rite now is to get into bed and sleep all day
hoping that everything will just go away..
why is relationship so hard??
why?!?!
i know the answer but sometimes i just pretend to be stupid
its easier
relationships are hard because it involves people
people have different personality
different behavior
different action
different reaction
different mind set
different perspective
different way of dealing with this sort of stuff
that's why
and the presence of EGO does not help at all
nope
and i admit i have a lot of ego
but i believe i am not aware of it at times
it is hard for me to talk to somebody after a fight or a disagreement
but sometimes its easy for me too
and when i realize that it is hard for me to talk to someone after a fight or a disagreement
it is because i just do not like the awkwardness in it
it's so awkward and at the same time i'll get a lecture or two from my mum
and i just dislikes that
please please please treat me like an adult
i am an adult
talk to me diplomatically
im not stupid
it's just that there are circumstances in life that maybe forced me to be the way i am
but i know
i know
that i am not a mean person
i am not a heartless person
i am just sick and tired of being treated like a kid
i am sick and tired of being treated like a stupid person
and i am sick and tired of being treated like i have no will of my own
like i have no stand
like i have no right over myself
all im feeling right now is
i want to dissapear and go somewhere nobody knows me and start over
this is how i feel at 11.34 am 19th january 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. I don't know how to respond to this one because it would likely to happen to any of us from time to time, right? When I'm feeling all pissed, I tend to get very emotional to almost everyone, and its a bad habit that I hope to get rid off. But I hope you don't feel so bad though. Relationships are rough, be it with your partner, friends or even your parents. I think I know how you feel. Anyway, I find that blogging is the best way to express myself most of the time,and interacting with an item *your computer* is much more fun than interacting with a real soul at times.Anyway, thank you for being my follower and hope to keep interacting with you in times to come and hope you get better soon (^_^) Take Care Mariam

    ReplyDelete