Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday

Okay..i wanted to write yesterday, but there was too much going on inside my head, i can't actually get it out.
Here's a summary of what happened yesterday:
1. Worked out relationships problem by putting it all out on the table-which went really well. Yay!
im so...happy now..
What i learned was I NEED TO THINK FIRST BEFORE I SPEAK. Yup..that's my problem..

2. Sold 2 chocolate cake
I know it seems little..it is little..but i'm taking it easy..it's a side income and i don't want to STRESS myself over it because im not good in handling stress..im not..so..Yay!haha..

3. Had a real family dinner for the first time in 3 weeks
I missed family dinner and i had one last nite and its just wonderful sitting around the table and eating and talking and just be a family..

4. Memorized surah from the Quran
Im taking Quran class..yup..to improve myself and i have managed to memorize about 15 surah..i have tasmik' tomorrow..yay for me..im so happy..and i want to further improve myself in this aspect..

5. Had supper with my aunt, cousins and husband (actually i had a drink, the others had supper)

6. Had a long talk with my husband which we haven't got the chance to do since he started working, cause he always comes home late around 10.30pm..so by then he's tired and im tired..so there isn't much motivation to talk.

7. Slept early - emotional day is the most tiring day..

1 comment:

  1. oh wow..ur taking quranic classes..thumbs up!!=) all the best mariam =) so hows the apple vinegar treating u? have u gave it a shot yet? hehe

    ReplyDelete