Sunday, January 17, 2010

Introduction






Hello everyone..I'm mariam and im here to express myself! ;) I love make up and im in the process of becoming a make up artrist. I love different varieties of scarfs, the colour, texture and ways to wear it! I currently own a furniture business which sells french colonial antique, teak and mahogany furniture. I'm also in the process of losing weigh. I'm about 165 cm tall and i weigh 61.1 kg the last time i checked. Right now i'm following a program i invented for myself to help me lose weight and at the same time im creating and starting a healthier lifestyle. I was actually inspired by antishay from youtube. She's  so amazing by the way. And i'm slowly transitioning to eating raw food, but i'm still at baby step. :) I'm also a fan of jogging, swimming, white-water rafting and rock-climbing. I'm currently starting an online business, so we'll see how that goes...So...these are the things that i'll be talking about here and maybe more stuff will be added along the way..

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mariam;-) Nice Bloggy!
    The French colonial antique photos are beautiful. and we have the same ultimate goal body ;-D)
    XOXO.

    ReplyDelete