Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!

Now I know that we all have been keeping up with the ongoing revolutions around the world. Libya in particular has been…subhanallah I cannot describe what I am feeling right now. I was on tumblr earlier and as I was scrolling down I saw a few pictures. It was horrible. I had goosebumps allover and the coldness made me quiver even harder. :’(

There was 2 dead bodies with their bottom halves blown off. I’m not too sure what was going on and I don’t want to get into much detail. If I had known, I wouldn’t have looked. Now I can’t get it out of my head. The blood. The violence. Their deathly faces. The soldiers in Libya are using these really big-sized bullets to shoot at civilians. These bullets are designed to shred things much tougher than the human body. They are used to immobilize vehicles and shoot through walls. Yet, Libyans are being killed with these? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!

Ya Allah!

I headed to the bathroom and cried to myself. How is it that the world is so harsh?! Everyone is reblogging unapologetically for the sake of AWARENESS. How can we not have a heart to listen to the cries of our brothers and sisters across the planet? Is your heart that cold and hardened? No, I’m sure that isn’t the case.

Please make dua for our suffering brothers and sisters. We are but one Ummah. They are a part of us and are we not a part of them? Dua is our greatest weapon against the oppressors and it is our best gift to our suffering brothers and sisters.

Just imagine yourself in their situation. It’s nothing compared to the fear in their hearts. They’re the ones facing such calamities and oppression. Please do not be ignorant of this matter. Please spread awareness and let others know what is going on. I would like you and everyone to care.

Pray and make dua. Keep the Ummah in your dua’s always.

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Umar: Allah’s Apostle said, 
“A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection.” 
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622

No comments:

Post a Comment