Monday, January 3, 2011

1.1.2011

Happy new year everyone!
Goodbye 2010…and Hello…2011.
Cheers to a new start! And a new life!
My celebration for the New Year 2011 was simple and sweet.
Simple but meaningful.
I had so much fun last night with my husband and 2 cousins.
I actually planed to go to a skate park near my neighborhood with my husband, sister and her husband and my 2 cousins (haris and nisa) to watch live bands and wait for the countdown.
But due to a last minute change of plans we ended up driving up to K.L and getting there just in time to watch the fireworks!
It was amazing…it was magnificent and colorful! 
My heart just puffed up because it was filled happiness!
The last time I saw fireworks live was like 6-7 years ago and I forgot how it felt…
I just remembered the feeling of being there,
Staring in awe at all the beautiful explosion above with my mouth wide open…
It’s the same feeling I get when I was a child…
All excited and filled with wonders and excitement…
I missed that feeling.
It was wonderful to be able to feel that way again…
I think I’ve grown to be such a cynic and too realistic.
I missed being in the clouds.
I missed being able to believe in all the fairy tales and love at first sight.
But hey…
I am who I am because of what I’ve been through in life and I wouldn’t change a thing.
So…
Here’s to a new start in life and to the new pledges that I’ve made.
I will start tomorrow and everyday being positive, optimistic and determined.
So help me god.
Amin.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment