Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good day...

Today was a good day.

I am really pleased that I’ve managed to get a lot of things done, like cleaning my house, organizing my schedule and I've managed to do some gardening!

Yep…gardening...
It was fun and relaxing at the same time…
I planted spinach and I transferred a cactus that my mom bought me into a new prettier pot.
I bought the seeds, soil and the fertilizer for the veggie at an expo near my place last two weeks and
I’m so glad I’ve managed to get around planting it.

It has been an ambition of mine to be able to grow my own vegetables and fruits.
I've dreamed of owning an orchard and a vegetable garden and this is a small step that I can make towards it. After reading a lot of things on food and what goes into our food before it reaches us,
I am determined to even have my own farm one day.
I love vegetables and fruits and I want the best for my husband
 and I hope that my spinach will blossom into a beautiful plant!
I honestly can’t wait for it to grow…so I can harvest and cook it.
I’ll let know you how it tastes.
I also plan to give some to my mum and my cousin’s Nisa and Mimi!

By the way, I bought two other types of vegetables seed but I didn’t get to plant them
because I am short of pots…so I’m just going to get them and plant them tomorrow.
.
I’ve also managed to read a few pages of my new book “The girl in the Picture” by Denise Chong.
I will start my first literature review in 2011 and post it as soon as I finished the book.

What I didn’t get to do today is drink 2 liters of water…
come to think of it it’s the easiest thing to do but…
it’s typical of me to forget to drink when I’m focused on something…weird.

Anyway, I hope tomorrow will be better than today.
I really want to start making some progress on my travelling plans.
And I hope I will be able to post some make up looks tomorrow!
Can’t wait!
Bye!




1 comment:

  1. yum..yum...
    spinach with chicken please.
    hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete