Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blackberry

Good morning everyone.
I am so excited to share with all of you that my husband got me a blackberry!
Yay!
I know most probably almost everyone own a blackberry nowadays but I am still super excited!
If I knew the the kind of access, function and convenience that it offers would be this amazing,
I would've urged my husband to get it for me sooner.
I love the fact that I can write in it, everything from from my work to my blog.
I can download my word, excel and power point document and edit it while on the run...it’s so easy!
I can type blog in my blackberry while I'm in the mood to write,
I don't have to wait till I get home to write.
I can also get my email in realtime and reply everything from twitter, facebook and email on the spot.
I also love the application sugarsync!
Its amazing!
I can access my files on my laptop from anywhere via my blackberry even if my laptop is turned off.
And I just want to express my appreciation for it and to my husband for getting it for me.
Love u sweetheart.
Thank u. 

No comments:

Post a Comment