Saturday, January 22, 2011

20.1.2011

I had a bad day yesterday...I.know I said there's no such thing as a bad day, only bad moments u carry with u all day, but yesterday was truly bad...it started out okay.. Woke up took a shower and clean up the house, I was preparing to cook lunch and was placing some newspaper near the stove and I didn’t realize that it caught fire! I called my husband and he put it out. I nearly burned my kitchen... Again...

Anyway, that was over...it was noon and some TM guy was over repairing the land phone line and my husband got a called from somebody and I heard the conversation, to cut the story short and because I don't wanna go into too much detail because its too personal,(btw, I think I want to set my blog private, so that I can write anything I want) so back to my story,that phone call ruined my day...I don't want to say more. It ruined everything that day and I will never forget. I will forgive. But never forget. I hate people who interfere with other peoples’ lives. Okay...done with that. 


Now, after all that my husband ‘had’ to trip over the carpet while holding a porcelain cup and fell, the cup shattered in his right hand and cuts his three middle fingers...the picture's below...he was bleeding so profusely...all over the place...on my carpet I might add! And so we went to the only open clinic near our area, the doctor was so... Nice... And guess what?the doctor is indian,and she's working...on thaipusam while malay doctors take the day off...weird...anyway my husband didn't need to get stitched. We had a late lunch at mamak makbul and then I went to see firdaus at his boarding school which was okay...but I was still feeling the bad vibes of the phone call earlier...on the way home we stopped by my parents place and watched Toy Story 2 with my baby brother, it was nice to forget about my problems and just watch the movie for a bit...we got home at around 7++ pm and I took a shower and slept...it was a horrible day. If you only knew what really happen between the fire and the bleeding...to the person who caused it I will never forget...NEVER.




2 comments:

  1. wow!!! such u "GREAT" day huh?!!
    ti what ever happen, u know u hv ur husband and family that really love and care for u.

    love ya,
    Nisa

    ReplyDelete