Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Day

Okay…it's been officially 1 week and 3 days since I wrote anything…
How time flies…
Sometimes when I try to write I sit in front of my laptop and 
I’ve got tones of thing to write but my fingers just refuse to type!
I actually just got back from a wonderful day with my husband and my family…
I woke up late today…which is typical for a Sunday 
and because last nite we got home late from watching ‘khurafat’ with my cousins mimi and her husband, 
abg pun and his friends…which was a blast! 

Anyway back to my story…we woke up late and by 'we' I mean my husband and I and my brother Imat. And we only woke up because the phone was ringing off the hook…it was a cal from my dad.
We’ve got an invitation for a kenduri ‘Doa Selamat’ at my cousins home in seremban. 
So we got ready and drive down to seremban and 
had a wonderful lunch prepared by my mak ngah and her family…my favorite dish was tempoyak! 
Hehe…anyway…by the time we got home it was 3.30pm and all was tired…
I had a short nap and watched some TV at my mum’s house while 
syafiq and ismat went to send firdaus back to his boarding school. 

At about 5 pm my husband, my 2 brothers imat and rauf including me went out and played badminton in front of my parents home and my mum and dad went for a walk around the neighborhood. 
It’s been so long since I sweated and had so much fun at sports…it was so much fun!
Anyhow...after maghrib, the whole family except firdaus (‘cause he had to go back to boarding school at 4.30pm) went out for a dinner…it's for Amir’s birthday which is actually tomorrow…
we ate at Sari Ratu Restaurant at Subang Parade. 
It’s an authentic Indonesian Restaurant which serves delicious food by the way. 
After a yummy dinner, the boys decided to play bowling and the girls decided to stay and shop!
 But we didn’t shop much due to the limited time! 
But we managed to buy my soon-to-be-born nephew some baby clothes!!!which was adorable! 
I can’t wait!!!
Anyway…after sending mama off, fatim and I decided to join the boys at the bowling alley and played 3 games!  
Papa and Amir won most of the games and my husband end up being frustrated for not winning any...hehe…At the end of it all, we all had an amazing time together! It was a great family day.

Nevertheless…I am home and I am ready to start another week early, ready and fresh tomorrow! 
So I’ll update more on what I’ve been up to for the last week tomorrow and I’ll update some pictures of my family and my spinach! Till then!
Xoxo….

No comments:

Post a Comment