Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Contented

Someone once said…

“There’s no such thing as a bad day, just bad moments that we chose to take with us all day long.”

Something happened today.

I had bad morning.
I had a really bad morning.
There have been countless times when I was determined to quit my job again and again for the past few months and today I had reached my limit.
I will quit.
I have certainly reached my limits of tolerance and I am definitely out of patience.
I will not elaborate more on this as I have not gone through with it but I will tell you everything once it’s over only because there is a lot of lesson to be learned from this.
I have learned my lesson and I vow not to be tangled up in all this mess anymore.
I am over you people.

Anyways…just to clarify further on my quote above…

I had fun tonight!
I had lots of fun having my friends and family over for dinner tonight.
I t feels right.
It feels good to be able to share food and laugh and tell jokes and mess around with each other.
I feel connected and fulfilled.
I just remembered that all this happiness doesn’t mean a thing unless they are shared.
And I won’t let any bad moments get in my way of enjoying my time with my loved ones and my friends.
Because…
“There’s no such thing as a bad day, just bad moments that we chose to take with us all day long.”

And I won’t be that person…I will enjoy the good times I have and cherish them and be contented.















No comments:

Post a Comment