Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good things in life...

Dear who-ever-is-reading-this...

I have good news and bad news
Let's go over the good news first,
The good news is I have matured a bit since the last blog entry...
Okay...wth rite?
But it’s true...
From the outside it might seemed that I've gain a few pounds but I've been thru a bit these few days
I've been talking to my mum and I think it’s time for me to be more mature...
I've think things thru and I have found that I can be more accepting in terms my circumstances...
I have made my peace with certain 'things' in my life and I have chosen to accept things and leave the rest to Allah.
I used to stress and have issues over it and I don't know why it's difficult for me to accept things before and why it's easier now.
But I am relieved and thankful that I have found a way to let it go.
I will not fuss over it anymore.
Ya Allah, from now on I will perform my responsibility and Tawakal to you to give what is best for me.
Amin.

The other good news is that I am determined to memorize a beautiful2 du’a by Sheikh Saad Al Ghamidi...the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM62Q11w4K4
It is a beautiful du’a and I want to memorize it along with the meaning to recite every time after prayer and when in need.
I can honestly say that I have lived for 27 years and I haven't memorized a proper dua and I am ashamed of it.
I feel that it’s such a waste.
So from today onwards I will start memorizing the du’a.
It will take some time because it’s a long du’a, but hey, I gotta start somewhere.
Please have a listen to it for those of you who are Muslim…
It’s a beautiful du’a to recite to our lord. :)
And I hope I will be able to recite it as beautiful as Sheikh Saad Al Ghamidi and with full understanding and passion.
Amin.

Okay...let's proceed with the bad news...
The bad news is I am so dissapointed with myself.
I have not been up to my expectation these past 3 weeks.
There are things that I have listed to be done by the end of this month and I'm disappointed because it’s nearly the end of the month and I've not completed it yet...
But I have 6 more days to go and I am determined to get it done.
So insyaAllah I can.

The things I want to get done are:

1) 4 book reviews
2) 30 make up looks
3) Finish my painting
4) Some other small things

So InsyaAllah, I hope I will be able to complete all the above by 31st January 2011 and keep my resolution for the year 2011.
 I am determined to be consistent and I will stick to it InsyaAllah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment