Wednesday, January 5, 2011

For fun!

I just found this, I think I wrote it in 2002…haha…it’s a list of things I want to do when I live alone…which is impossible now as I am married and living with my husband…but I’ve got most of what’s listed here…yay!

So..I’m just posting this for fucks sake...
·         walk around half naked
·         sing and talk to myself
·         spontaneously change things around
·         buy furniture from IKEA
·         play music out loud
·         cook healthy
·         own one cat and pour all my love to ‘him’
·         decorate my walls with paintings and black and white photos
·         have a room full of books
·         have wind chimes
·         have a cat flap at my door
·         have a portable hand held small vacuum

1 comment:

  1. hehe remember when we used to say that we want to rent a house together but it is impossible now given that both of us are married :D

    ReplyDelete